Mandatory Quarantine Has Been Lifted
As of 23rd March 2022, Indonesia has lifted mandatory quarantine stay for international arrivals who has received full dose of Covid-19 Vaccination and Covid-19 booster. Entrance PCR test at the airport still required, continue by waiting the result at own residence or at any hotel and accommodation booked with own expenses. The arrivals are mandatory to connect to government health application and health authority will be alerted for the PCR test result. Arrivals may continue to be isolated at the designated isolation hotels or other hospital listed for isolation if the result comes positive. On the other hand, when the result is negative, they may continue their journey in Indonesia without further PCR test and mandatory quarantine.
Strong protocol by using mask, regular hand wash and physical distancing are still required in any area.
Quarantine Repatriation Hotel Jakarta List
All International traveller who will enter the territory of Republic of Indonesia is required to present vaccine certificates (full doses) with minimum of 14 days prior to arrival and a negative result from the country of origin which sample taken within maximum of 2x24 hours before the departure time.
Following the recent circulation letter, No. 15, 2022 concerning Health protocol for international travel during the COVID 19 Pandemic which effective from 23rd of March 2022, the period of isolation applies all international travellers with following categories:
- International travellers who have received 1 dose of vaccination is mandatory to undergo Quarantine period with 5 x 24 Hours at the designated hotel approved by Indonesia Government with own expenses.
- International travellers who have received minimum 2 doses of vaccination are allowed to continue the journey with quarantine free.
The requirement of re-examination of the first PCR at the airport upon arrival is mandatory under your own expenses. International travellers with negative result are allowed to continue the journey with implementing self-health protocol.The implementation is supervised by the handling officers from the Ministry of Health and Covid-19 Handling Acceleration Force team.
D-HOTS QR code is still applicable only for international travellers under category who received 1 dose of vaccinations. After the PCR test taken at the airport, the arrival passenger will be escorted to the reserved quarantine hotel with showing valid D-HOTS QR codes. The QR code will be scanned by the police officer on the clearance counter after processing your baggage claim.
Learn more about the official Government recent Decree here
The certified 15 Hotels are facilitated by Indonesia Hotel and Restaurant Association to accommodate all international arrivals who required mandatory quarantine. The Quarantine Stay package includes accommodation based on the required stay, 3 meals per day, two times COVID-19 PCR tests, and airport pick up service and 5 pieces laundry.
Visit our official website of quarantine hotels in Jakarta, here for list of certified hotels and proceed your booking directly.
D-HOTS QR CODE and official confirmation letter will be generated by the hotel reservation via email. The documents will be presented upon your arrival at Jakarta airport. For hassle-free process at the airport, ensure you bring complete documents and complete data arrival prior to your arrival.
- Find out quarantine hotel list in Jakarta by clicking here
- All reservation must be registered at the D-HOTS by hotel reservation. Once the booking has been registered, you will receive a QR code (1 passenger 1 QR code) together with the arrival data form via email.
- Keep the QR code on your mobile for inspection process at the airport, Soekarno Hatta Airport, Terminal 3.
- Fill in the arrival data form prior to your arrival (ensure data is input correctly to speed the arrival process)
- Ensure you have given a valid email address and ensure your QR code data is correct. For any revision or changing details information, you must suddenly contact your selected hotel.
- If you have not received a QR code, you will not be able to go out from the airport. Please request the hotel to re-send the code before arrival.
Watch: Police inspection using QR Code
- Once you have received a confirmation booking from preferred hotel, D-HOTS PHRI will send a QR code to your email along with a link of the arrival details. If you have not received them, the hotel is required to re-send them. Click here to Request for QR CODE, or Request Arrival Data Link
- Please fill in the arrival data with the right information to ease the pick up and arrival process.
- From 19th September 2021, International arrivals must obtain the first PCR test at the airport, promptly after landing. However, the payment will be settled at the quarantine hotel.
- After obtaining a Negative PCR Test result, you will be escorted to meet your airport representative. Please prepare your passport a D-HOTS QR code to show to the police officer at the arrival hall.
- Once you have passed the Police officer check counter, the Airport representative will escort you to the transportation area and welcome to your preferred quarantine hotel accommodation.
- Please beware, your passport will be kept by your airport representative and should be collected at hotel counter upon check out.
- All International travelers (Indonesian citizens and foreigners) are required to prepare a negative result of the RT PCR examination from the country of origin whose sampler is taken within a maximum period of 3x24 hours before departure at the time of the medical examination at the airport / seaport / land border post of the country of arrival.
- Be ensure you have fully vaccinated and bring a vaccinate certificate (full doses) to enter Indonesia.
- Check with your airlines if you have any exceptional condition in regards of your vaccination requirement, such as pregnant, special illness.
- Be sure to book the certified hotel listed for your own comfort, provide your passport, flight details, vaccine certificate(s) and negative PCR test result upon reservation. Find your ideal Comfy Quarantine Stay here
- Hotel obligates to provide you an airport pick up service and you are not able to book own transport at the airport. If you book online, be sure to book the transport services with the hotel and ask for the QR code. You are not permitted to arrange pick up service on your own. Please contact your selected hotel here
- In case you have special dietary plan or allergy, we recommend you to discuss with the hotel representative before arrival for your own comfort during quarantine. You must take full board package and no online food delivery is allowed during quarantine period.
- Before entering Jakarta, you may download Peduli Lindungi application to ease the PCR test process at the airport.
- The quarantine period will be counted from the date of the first PCR test at the airport. For midnight flight, one night additional charge might be applied to block for early arrival (depending on each hotel regulation).
- The 1st PCR test will be held at the airport.
- One time PCR test is a must for all International passengers arriving to Jakarta. No exception of age, including baby and infant.
- If the results of the RT PCR swab examination test positive (either the first swab or the second swab), guest will be evacuated and undergo isolation according to the applicable provisions in the isolation facility established by the government. Referral to isolation facilities is carried out using a special vehicle / ambulance by implementing COVID-19 prevention and control protocols.
- Hotel is not responsible for any result of the PCR Tests as it is conducted by the appointed government laboratory.
- All International with Full Dose or Booster are allowed to quarantine free
- If the results of the RT PCR swab examination twice are negative and have gone through 24 hours quarantine, it is declared that the guest have completed the quarantine period. Guest may check out from the accommodation and must conduct the second PCR test on the third day and report to the health quarantine team at the designated accommodation. A certificate or Clearance Form will be issued on the second day after the receiving a negative PCR test result.
- Passports and documents should be collected at the check-out counter / Hotel reception.
- Be aware that the Clearance letter is only valid for 1-3 days after it is being issued, depending on your next destination. Recommended to ask the hotel for further details.
- You may present the Clearance Letter to the government body and continue your pleasant journey in Indonesia.